If there is one thing I have learned as a work from home mom it is TIME MANAGEMENT! I can't be sitting at my computer all day everyday working with 2 kids at home. I have scoured high and low for the best tools to make my life and business run a little smoother, so I ma gonna share them with you!
(psst if you click the links I get a little kickback and you can save some money! who doesn't love that?!)
1. Honeytree Style & Select- Um y'all this is seriously the best thing to happen to outfit coordination!!! Send the link and access code to your clients and this site helps put together outfits for each member of the family!! Your client can shop right from the site or use it for inspiration for items they already have in their closets.
2. Honeybook- This is an all-in-one software with a phone app!! You can manage projects, book clients, send invoices and get paid all from here! And if you sign up with my referral link you can save 20%!
3. Planoly- Ok I know you are a slave to Instagram's dumb algorithms BUT what if I told you that you could sit down once a week to upload images, write captions, and schedule posts to post AUTOMATICALLY all from your computer!?!?!? Well you can Planoly! It is seriously amazing! I check out my insights for when my viewers are on Instagram the most and schedule my posts to post then! They have a free plan that's great but I upgraded so I could post more!
4. Pic-Time- I have been with Pixieset for YEARS, but when I saw Pic-Time's beautiful online store front I was sold!!! Their customer service is amazing and their gallery sites are to die for!! I love it so much I wrote a whole blog post on it!!! Read that here! Sign up with my referral link and we both receive one month FREE!
Ok last but not least is:
5. Canva- This online graphic creator is amazing for making logos, marketing materials, flyers, and so much more! And the best part is its FREE!
So there you have it, my top 5 tools to make my business run smoother!